Why do I need this for my business?
FNB has developed Online Banking EnterpriseTM with your business needs in mind. Online Banking EnterpriseTM gives you full control of your business banking in terms of functionality and services. With Online Banking EnterpriseTM you can:
- Make payments and collections
- Enjoy full cash management services
- Enjoy statement functionality and much more
- Nominate one or more administrators to manage your Online Banking EnterpriseTM profile. If you need more than one person to administer and authorise, the administrator can manage your users' permissions
- Permit one to nine signatories to authorise financial transactions
- Assign employees permission to capture and / or authorise transactions. You can define the roles of any of your employees by granting them specific view, capture and authorising permissions
Set financial limits. You or the administrator can authorise and determine the maximum amounts that your employees work with
Reset passwords. You and or the administrator can authorise and reset the user passwords of your employees
Restore archived and deleted payment and collection batches - service available in a 1-day service only and function only available to Administrators
- Send up to 5 emails, 1 fax and 1 SMS for payment remittance advices per recipient
In terms of security, Online Banking EnterpriseTM offers you cutting edge security features ensuring the integrity of your business and data:
Digital Certificates are issued to administrators and authorisers and are required for authorising transactions
Multiple authorisation for transactions or changes
Multi-layered firewalls (data security systems) prevent unauthorised access to the Bank's computer systems
- Your internet connection to the bank is secured via the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol at 128 bit Encryption
VeriSign Secure Server ID ensures secure communication with your customers 24/7 and is a visual indicator that Online Banking Enterprise is a secure site
Event logs record all system activity
Technology specialists constantly monitor Online Banking EnterpriseTM site activity
What can I do with this?
Enjoy full external payments functionality that allows you to:
- Make payments such as salary and wage payments where all recipients - irrespective of which banks they have their accounts in - receive funds on the same day
- Perform once-off payments
Save a once-off payment recipient to a new or an existing folder
- View, per recipient, the last 6 transactions processed to that recipient
Manage all payment recipient information in one central place
- Make use of a range of service types such as real-time, same-day, 1-day and 2-day services to process payments
- Make cross-border payments between South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho
Authorise and de-authorise payments
- Submit requests to stop cheques
- Submit future-dated payments
- Receive payment notifications
- Make multiple and single transfers
Maintain details on any transfer transaction
Post-date transfers for future processing
View transfers that have been made
Generate and schedule exports of reports
Print Preview - Simple and detailed (various options)
Cut-off times for payments will be displayed upon request
You have full collections functionality that allows you to:
Collect funds from pre-defined recipients
Perform once-off collections
Authorise and de-authorise collections
- Make use of a range of service types such as real-time, same-day, 1-day and 2-day to process collections
- Submit future-dated collections
De-authorise post-dated collections
View, per recipient, the last 6 transactions processed to that recipient
Print Preview - Simple and detailed (various options)
Cut-off times for collections will be displayed upon request
Enjoy full statement functionality that allows you to:
- Receive your statements by email
- Receive real-time statement data via email, FTP and XCOM
- Download statements real-time in multiple formats including ASCII, various CAMS formats, CSV, Oracle Financial, Pastel, PDF, Quicken, SAP MultiCash, Swift MT940
Browse and view statements online
- Access interim statement data
Request archived statements going back 5 years. Statements can be delivered in multiple formats including ASCII, various CAMS formats, CSV, Oracle Financial, Pastel, PDF, Quicken, SAP MultiCash, Swift MT940
- Retrieve statements over a 60-day period
Full Cash Management functionality that allows you to:
Consolidate balances across multiple accounts
Exercise group treasury control through interest distribution that you manage based on various set-off options
- Manage automatic sweeping and funding across accounts or groups
View and access reports and information regarding your cash management set-up
Process scheduled reports
You can also...
See bill views of charges on transactions performed on online banking and which are provided in detailed and per transaction reports
- Enjoy account owner verification
if you're using your own payroll or line of business package (such as Pastel Payroll, VIP, SAP) you can extract your payments file from the package, and import the file directly into Online Banking EnterpriseTM to process your salary, wage or creditor payments.
What will it cost?
There is a wide range of pricing options available on Online Banking EnterpriseTM.
Pricing is based on the number of transactions processed and modules selected. Please consult with your FNB Sales and Support Consultant for up-to-date, detailed pricing information on Online Banking EnterpriseTM.
Or view the FNB Namibia Pricing Guide for more on fees.
Do I qualify?
There are several criteria that need to be met in order for you to enjoy the full benefits of Online Banking EnterpriseTM. Please contact your FNB branch or our dedicated contact centre on (061) 299 2187 where a consultant will arrange to meet with you and explain exactly what you need.
I want it!
Call (061) 299 2187, and a consultant will arrange to meet with you and explain the registration process.
Please contact your FNB Branch or our dedicated contact centre on (061) 299 2187 where a consultant will arrange to meet with you and explain all you need to know about Online Banking EnterpriseTM.