Why do I need this?
- The FutureForward account is the ideal account to educate teenagers on the usage of bank accounts and to encourage them to save as it offers competitive interest rates.
- FutureForward is a transactional / savings account which allows customers access to their funds via a FutureForward VISA Electron Debit Card.
You can do free cash deposits up to N$1,000 per month
- You get two free debit transactions per month (cash withdrawals or point of sale (POS) purchases) You will have access to all ATM facilities like:
- Cash withdrawals at the FNB or SASWITCH ATM's using the FutureForward Visa Electron Card and PIN, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cash deposits at designated ATM's or FNB branches.
- Free ATM balance enquiries per month to assist clients in keeping an eye on their finances
- Using the FutureForward Visa Electron Debit Card and pin number is a safer method of payment as clients do not have to carry around large amounts of money in their wallets
- By subscribing to inContact, FNB's free messaging service, clients will receive real time notification of deposits, transfers, withdrawals and purchases on their FutureForward account via sms and or e-mail
- You get free monthly subscription to Online and Cellphone banking
What can I do with this?
- Parents may deposit pocket money directly into the FutureForward account via scheduled payment (stop order) or electronic transfers
- Debit orders and Scheduled payments are available to the FutureForward account holder to make regular payments.
- You can transact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our wide network of ATM's, mini ATM's, FNB Branches and at merchants displaying the Visa Electron sign
- Clients are able to schedule regular monthly payments via scheduled payment (stop orders) and debit orders
What else do I need to know?
No monthly account fees are charged on FutureForward accounts.
Clients paying for purchases at point of sale terminals can't spend money they don't have when using their FutureForward Visa Electron Debit Card as all transactions can only be authorised against the available balance on the account.
What will it cost?
View the FNB Namibia Pricing Guide for more info on fees, or enquire at your nearest FNB Branch for info on the pricing structure and Credit interest rate.
Do I qualify?
You will require a minimum balance of N$10.00 and be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old.
I want it!
Visit any FNB Branch located countrywide.
Give us a call on +264 61 299 2222.
For purchases or to use FutureForward value added benefits, call Global Choices on (061) 234 325 and ask for the FutureForward agent.